Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday, March 20, 2006

What We Believe

  1. That there is one God, who has always lived and will always live in three persons, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
  2. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth and in His sinless life. We believe that He died to restore our relationship with the Father, was raised again and is now seated in Heaven. We also believe that He will return again to earth one day to Jerusalem as Sovereign Lord of all.
  3. The whole Bible, Old and New Testaments, to be inspired by God and therefore without error. It is the Word of God to us, by which we can learn of His character and plan for our lives.
  4. That all people are born without a relationship with God, as a result of Adam's disobedience. That God desires to have a relationship with all people and that anyone can have this relationship by recognizing that their relationship with God is broken and accepting that Jesus, the Son of God, died to repair that relationship.
  5. That God is all-powerful and is as capable of performing miracles as He has always been. Works of healing in body soul and mind are within His power. The greatest miracle of all is the free healing and cleansing of our souls, enabling us to be restored in our relationship with God through confession and repentance accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior.
  6. That the baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it and the personal act of baptism by immersion.
  7. In the power of the Holy Spirit and His works according to scripture.
  8. In the raising from the dead, resurrection, of both the saved (those who have believed in Christ) and the lost (those who have not), the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto resurrection of everlasting judgement and condemnation.

No comments:

 

Salvation Prayer

Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins and always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself and giving me eternal life.
Amen.

Verse of the Day

Prayer

"Our Heavenly Father, in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, I ask you to Bless all who come here to visit this site. Please Lord God, let your Holy Spirit work in those who seek You, and Father please let them find their names in your "Book of Life". In the Mighty and Matchless Name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen."

Send this link out of love to those you care about:
Gods Love 4 YOU - http://godsloveyou.blogspot.com
Living Waters - http://living-waters.blogspot.com